Sunday 12 June 2022

2097. 🇮🇳 India Post My Stamps.

 

New issues.

India Post -

There appears to be a new vertical format for India Post My Stamps which also seem to no longer have non-valued labels attached to them. It is becoming increasingly easy to overlook some of these products but those of which I am aware and not previously reported are highlighted below:-

2022 - My Stamp, CSIR - Central Leather Research Institute of India - 1 stamp with attached label.



2022 - My Stamp Birth centenary of the late Sardar Jodh Singh, founder of the jIS Group - 1 stamp with attached label.



2022 - My Stamp - 25th anniversary of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India - 1 stamp with attached label.



2022 - My Stamp 25th anniversary of National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) - 1 stamp with attached label.



2022 - My Stamp The Investor Education and Protection Fund - 1 stamp.

11 June 2022 - My Stamp, ‘Central Budget Travel @ 75’ - 1 sheetlet containing 9 different stamps. 






🇦🇺 Australia Post -

10 June 2022 - Paralympians of 2020 and 2022, Madison De Rozario and Ben Tudhope - 2 stamps sold in sheetlets of 10. Designed by Sharon Rodziewicz and Jason Watts and lithographed by RA Printing and perforated 13.rating:- **.






No comments:

Post a Comment